Teaser: Do you want to gain hands-on experience in a fun and international work environment?
Plus, you are still a student or just finished your studies? Then you are lucky because we are searching for a Quality Assurance Associate.
As a leading aerospace company in Germany, we are in a never-ending process of development and are continuously expanding our core competences to include new areas of business. We work flexibly, dynamically, innovatively and with a focus on our clients in order to achieve this. With more than 400 employees in Germany, together we craft the future of aerospace. Our staff play a key role in determining our success through their qualifications, motivation, passion, different cultural backgrounds and their sense of teamwork.
Your new Job
This position is ideal for someone who is passionate about quality and who, after initial mentoring, will enjoy working autonomously as a proactive member of our Quality Assurance Team.
You will support our drive towards process excellence and the continuous alignment of the QMS and its process architecture to business strategy and value chain. In your role as Quality Assurance Associate, you will also be a partner of choice to teams in operations by supporting them in delivering high quality and profitable products and services that fulfil our customer’s needs and expectations.
This position is based at our Headquarter in Darmstadt and can started as soon as possible. Depending on your current qualification status it is a full- or part-time position.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
The following lists some of your main tasks
- Support the Head of Quality Assurance & Business Improvement in all tasks related to the maintenance and evolution of the QMS and the company's ISO 9001 certification
- Support to promoting process orientation within the organisation
- Support of process lifecycle management
- Support projects and functions in quality related matters
- Promote greater awareness of quality assurance
- Perform project and process audits
- Support new business initiatives
- University degree in a related subject
- At least one year of professional experience in quality assurance
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and an appreciation of process and quality
- Very good English and German language skills (both, spoken and written)
- Work well in a team as well as alone
- Ablity to prioritise and keep an overview under time pressure
- Pragmatic, good sense of humour
- Self-organising and self-controlling
- Willingness to embrace life-long learning (new business models, new products, new methodologies, new technologies)
- Experience with Quality Management Systems, ISO 9001:2015
- Good understanding of Business Process Management
- Knowledge of standards applicable to our tenders and projects (ISO, ECSS, AQAP, MIL standards, aviation standards, etc.)
- Familiarity with life cycle QA / PA activities in development and service projects
- Knowledge of performance indicators and metrics
- Certified ISO 9001 auditor
Your Benefits of joining us
- Work-life balance: Flexible working hours, home office, sabbatical (time off for travelling around the world, extended parental leave, further education, etc.), option to work part time;
- Financial benefits: Company pension plan, net wage optimisation programme including IT / bicycle leasing, discounted annual ticket for public transport, employer loans, etc.;
- Employee recommendation scheme: We are grateful when our employees support us in finding new recruits. You will receive a bonus of 1,500 EUR to 3,000 EUR per successful recommendation;
- Relocation support: We offer our newcomers a relocation lump sum and support you in finding a suitable new home as well as in finding a school or nursery for your children and much more. Should need be, this can even include support in the search for a job for your partner.
- Career development: For us, further education and training are an essential part of people management, because this is the only way we can achieve our goal, namely a long-term and successful work relationship with you. Would you like to change your professional focus and work on other projects or change geographically? We will support you here as well.
- Company event and activities: We have BBQs, Christmas parties and TGIF (Thank God It's Friday) events. On top of that, we organise team-building events and events internal to departments to promote team spirit. Let us know if you have creative ideas for corporate events or new initiatives that you would like to introduce to our company culture, no matter whether they are of artistic or technical nature.
Are you equally inspired by our visions and dreams? Get in touch with us today and send us your application!
Your HR Contact for this position is Melanie Giesche.
Our mail servers are using an antispam module that regularly checks global spam lists. If you are not able to send us an email, it might be because the mail server of your mail provider is listed on one of these lists. We therefore recommend you use our application form at https://www.telespazio.de/jobs.